Café Tour in Naantali 2018
Buy Café Tour vouchers from Visit Naantali. The tour includes three café moments. You can enjoy the treats with a cup of coffee or tea in the participating cafés.
Price: €20/person, valid throughout the year 2018.
1. Café Amandis, Nunnakatu 5, tel. +358 2 430 8774
- enjoy a sweet waffle and a coffee/tea with the voucher. A piece of the world’s best waffle with jam, whipped cream and fresh berries.
2. Restaurant Snickari, Mannerheiminkatu 2, tel. +358 2 445 5599
- enjoy a festive Sunborn100 cake and coffee/tea with the voucher. Admire the sea view with your cake created to celebrated centenary Finland.
3. Café Antonius, Mannerheiminkatu 9, tel. +358 2 435 1938
- spend your voucher on a summery Apple Brita cake and coffee/tea in a cosy café in the old town.
4. Moominworld Extraordinary Café and Tearoom, Kaivokatu 5, tel. +358 2 511 1111
- enjoy a piece of Mamma’s Berry pie, a scoop of old-time vanilla ice cream and coffee/tea with the voucher whilst admiring the café’s curiosities.
5. Naantalin Aurinkoinen, Tullikatu 11 tai Nuhjalantie 2, tel. +358 44 724 4703
- enjoy a delicious savoury focaccia or other equivalent savoury filled pastry and coffee/tea with the voucher.
6. Cafe Akseli, Tullikatu 13, tel. +358 50 357 5444
- enjoy a savoury pie and coffee/tea with the voucher. Choose from a selection of fillings.
7. Naantali Spa's Cafe Roma, Matkailijantie 2, tel. +358 2 445 5100
- enjoy a Sunborn100 cake and coffee/tea with the voucher. Delight in the cake created to celebrated centenary Finland and the café’s ambience.
8. Tammiston tila, Tammistontilankatu 3, tel. +358 44 510 4293
- enjoy Utu sheep milk ice cream (organic) and coffee/tea with the voucher. Available in July Mon-Thu, 2pm–6pm.
9. Louhisaari Manor Cafe, Louhisaarentie 229, Askainen, tel. +358 44 281 4252
- enjoy the Finland 100 -anniversary sea buckthorn cake and a coffee/tea at the glorious manor with the voucher.
10. Leipomo Tuulisolmu, Viluntie 1, Rymättylä, p. 02 252 3000
- enjoy a delicious carrot cake and coffee/tea with the voucher in Rymättylä’s archipelago milieu.
Visit Naantali reserve the rights to make changes to the content.
tel. +358 2 435 9800